Global Macro Event Risk Webinar
Having an understanding of upcoming macro event risk impacting global markets, will help you become a better trader or investor.
This monthly webinar brings Wall Street institutional quality research to individual traders, investors, and small firms. Knowing event risk will help you navigate markets in volatile times. When volatility rises, trading risks rise, but so do opportunities to generate alpha.
Are you ready to improve your trading?
What You Get With Subscription to the Global Macro Event Risk Webinar:
- Live Monthly 60 minute webinar.
- Access to webinar with date and time will be provided in an email post-purchase. Webinars will be held mid-month in the evenings EST.
- Replay link post-webinar will be emailed to you.
Why is knowing event risk important for your trading and investing?
Event risk acts as a roadmap to initiating trades, or knowing when to hedge/manage a current position or investment portfolio.
- Knowledge of upcoming event risk will help you navigate markets, especially in volatile times.
- Even if one gets the fundamentals of a trade correct, the trade position can succumb to event risk if that is not accounted for.
- You don’t have to be a global macro trader to benefit from knowing event risk. Technical traders can benefit by knowing which market days and times may be more volatile than others. This helps to know when certain asset class affected by the event could be on the move. Longer term investors can benefit by knowing when and how larger event risks could impact portfolios across markets.
- This monthly webinar brings Wall Street institutional quality research to individual traders, investors, and small firms. The Global Macro Event Risk Webinar will add another tool to your trading skill set.